Safe work method statements - Save up to 20%
WHS compliance has never been easier with safe work method statements, job safety analysis's, safe work procedures, etc prepared by ex WHS Qld Government Workplace Health and Safety Inspectorate in consultation with Industry OHS Representatives to comply with Work Health and Safety Legislation, Codes of Practice, Industry Standards and Australian Standards.
- Workplace health and safety takes a systematic approach to ohs in providing simple ohs solutions to achieve safety compliance management.
- Safe work method statements are essential to managing risks in construction work and address occupational health and safety in construction via workplace consultation, hazard identification and risk assessment of hazards and risks, construction safety procedures, safety controls, risk mitigation strategies and identifying training needs.
How do you save money?
- Easy subscribe to 10 or more online safe work method statements and you get a 10% discount. RRP for 10 SWMS is $1,250.00. 10% discount price is $1,000 with free online OHS Management system.
- Subscribe to 20 or more online safe work method statements and you get a 20% discount. RRP for 20 SWMS is $2,500.00. 20% discount price is $2,000 with free online OHS Management system.
- Complete the form below and we shall provide you a written cost for subscriber access to the nominated online safe work method statements.
Free Online OHS Management system
Subscribe to 10 or more SWMS's and we will provide access to our online occupational health and safety management system FREE.
For more information on the online OHS Management system and online health and safety reporting, take a look at the following.
How do you keep employees and clients current and up to date?
Each user be they an employee, contractor or client is assigned a unique username and password to access the controlled safe work method statements online.
- Users can access and view online swms's/jsa's from any web capable device e.g. mobile phone with their username and password.
- Line management can access and print the safe work method statement/job safety analysis and online jsa/swms forms.
- Line management can send an swms/jsa email notification to a principal contractor, pcbu's and workers advising as to details of the workplace, principal contractor, commencement and completion dates, person with management or control of works and any specific controls to be implemented.
- Don't worry about updates, we maintain one controlled version of the safety management system and safe work method statements, that way you can concentrate on your business.
What happens next?
Upon receipt of your email notification we shall:
- Within 24-48 hours review your request and send an email confirming the online subscriber services WHS shall provide and a proposed cost.
- Upon receipt of a confirmation email from you confirming your intent as a WHS subscriber, we shall commence the preparation of the required SWMS's. We shall provide an estimate as to the time it may take to provide online access.
- In some instances we may request payment of monies for the development of a safe work method statement.
- Cost for development of a safe work method statement is $330.00 inclusive of GST.
- Development cost entitles person paying for development of SWMS to 100 user access accounts. More than 100 users shall incur additional fees.
- When the requested SWMS's are accessible online we shall email advising of such with an e-commerce link for you to make payment. Complete your order and payment process. A Tax Invoice will be forwarded to the email address you provide.
- Upon confirmation of monies we shall email to you a list of confirmed usernames and passwords for your assigned group.
Complete and submit the form below and we shall provide you with a cost for subscriber access to online safe work method statements and free occupational health and safety management system when you subscribe to 10 or more safe work method statements.