Safe work method statements - Scaffolding
Workplace health and safety have developed a range of approved safe work method statements for the performance of high-risk activities and other work tasks associated with the erection, maintenance and alteration, and dismantling of scaffolding .
Scaffolding safe work method statements
Click on the links below for a safe work method statement, job safety analysis or safe operating procedure e.g. erection of mobile scaffold prepared by ex WHS Qld Inspectorate in consultation with Industry to comply with Work Health and Safety Legislation, Codes of Practice, Industry Standards and Austrailan Standards.
Online SWMS/JSA safe work method statement subscription service
WHS compliance has never been easier with your safe work method statement or job safety analysis prepared by ex WHS Qld Government Workplace Health and Safety Inspectorate in consultation with Industry OHS Representatives to comply with Work Health and Safety Legislation, Codes of Practice, Industry Standards and Australian Standards.
As a subscriber to a WHS online safe work method statement SWMS or job safety analysis JSA you and your employees can:
- Access and view the work method statement, swms or jsa real time from any web capable device e.g. mobile phone, tablet, laptop, etc (for best results we recommend using the web browser Safari); and
- Print the safe work method statement, swms or jsa sign off sheet and approval form including change management approval in a pdf format or hard-copy via the print option; and
- Email the safe work method statement, swms or jsa notification advising a principal contractor, PCBU's and workers as to any specific controls to be implemented at a workplace for which the swms or jsa relates to; and
- Never worry again about amendments, updates and versions; and
- WHS maintain one controlled version of the safe work method statement or job safety analysis online as part of our continual improvement process; and
- That means there can be no confusion as you and your employees are all using the same safe work method statement, swms or jsa at the same time, leaving you to concentrate on your business.
How do you access and implement the safe work method statement or job safety analysis?
To get you online, working, implementing and demonstrating safety compliance management, it's as easy as:
- Log in via a mobile phone using your username and password;
- Complete and email the safe work method statement, swms or jsa notification with user access to a principal contractor, PCBU's and workers for a specific workplace; and
- That's it unless you need to print the sign off sheet, hazard and risk controls or change management approval form.
What we will do to get you online
As a WHS online safe work method statement or job safety analysis subscriber WHS shall:
- Create a group user account for your business and assign the user access required by you and your employees.
- Insert your company logo and business details throughout the online safe work method statement, swms or jsa for the purpose of work health and safety compliance.
- Notify you if the work method statement or job safety analysis or it's safe operating procedures or methods are amended.
100% Money back guarantee!!
If you find a more comprehensive online safe work method statement, job safety analysis, safe operating procedure, SWMS, JSA or SOP accessible online, able to be printed and offers an email notification service from any web capable device, and you provide evidence of such we will refund your purchase.
Can't find the safe work method statement you're after
If we don't have the safe work method statement you require, don't hesitate to contact us regards your swms requirements and we will contact you as to a proposed preparation time and cost.
Return to safe work method statements