|Workplace health and safety shall be developing a safe work method statement for the cutting of air-conditioning duct work.|
I need this safe work method statement
If you require this safe work method statement/JSA complete the online request and we shall be in contact.
- Our fee to prepare the cutting of air-conditioning duct work online safe work method statement is $330.00 (Inc GST).
- Preparation cost includes 12 months online access to the cutting of air-conditioning duct work safe work method statement for 100 users.
Online SWMS/JSA safe work method statement subscription service
WHS compliance has never been easier with your safe work method statement or job safety analysis prepared by ex WHS Qld Government Workplace Health and Safety Inspectorate in consultation with Industry OHS Representatives to comply with Work Health and Safety Legislation, Codes of Practice, Industry Standards and Australian Standards.
As a subscriber to a WHS online safe work method statement SWMS or job safety analysis JSA you and your employees can:
- Access and view the work method statement, swms or jsa real time from any web capable device e.g. mobile phone, tablet, laptop, etc (for best results we recommend using the web browser Safari); and
- Print the safe work method statement, swms or jsa sign off sheet and approval form including change management approval in a pdf format or hard-copy via the print option; and
- Email the safe work method statement, swms or jsa notification advising a principal contractor, PCBU's and workers as to any specific controls to be implemented at a workplace for which the swms or jsa relates to; and
- Never worry again about amendments, updates and versions; and
- WHS maintain one controlled version of the safe work method statement or job safety analysis online as part of our continual improvement process; and
- That means there can be no confusion as you and your employees are all using the same safe work method statement, swms or jsa at the same time, leaving you to concentrate on your business.
How do you access and implement the safe work method statement or job safety analysis?
To get you online, working, implementing and demonstrating safety compliance management, it's as easy as:
- Log in via a mobile phone using your username and password;
- Complete and email the safe work method statement, swms or jsa notification with user access to a principal contractor, PCBU's and workers for a specific workplace; and
- That's it unless you need to print the sign off sheet, hazard and risk controls or change management approval form.
How do you keep employees and clients current and up to date?
Simple each user be they an employee, contractor or client is assigned a unique username and password to access the controlled version of the jsa/swms online.
- Each user can access and view the online swms/jsa from a web capable device e.g. mobile phone with their username and password.
- Line management personnel can access and print the safe work method statement/job safety analysis and online jsa/swms forms.
- Line management personnel can send an swms/jsa email notification to a principal contractor, pcbu's and workers advising as to the details of the workplace, principal contractor, commencement and completion dates, person with management or control and any specific controls to be implemented.
- Users are notified of an amendment to the job safety analysis/work method statement via the online ohs diary and email notification.
What we will do to get you online
As a WHS online safe work method statement or job safety analysis subscriber WHS shall:
- Create a group user account for your business and assign the user access required by you and your employees.
- Insert your company logo and business details throughout the online safe work method statement, swms or jsa for the purpose of work health and safety compliance.
- Notify you if the work method statement or job safety analysis or it's safe operating procedures or methods are amended.
Shoppers who looked at the cutting of air-conditioning duct work safe work method statement/job safety analysis also viewed.
Return to air-conditioning and heating
Return to SWMS's/JSA's